Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love is where you screw your community over

On the 9th, there was a post where people could actually play with their GM of choice on PangYa! All YOU had to do was pick a GM, explain why they were your favorite, and explain what you would do with them. The picked winner got to play with their GM of choice for 45 minutes, and receive other goodies in the process.

I decided to enter. Thought it would be fun and all. Get into the spirit of Valentines. Rah! So, looking through the list, I chose Mint. Don't know who she is, don't know what she does. I just thought the name was cute, and maybe she needed some love. If I haven't even heard of her, chances are no one has.

Little did everyone (including I) know how bad this contest was rigged.

Only the popular vote got its pick. There was about seven others that people were voting for, including these two. And we never had a friggen chance to begin with. Why the FRIGGEN hell would you dare to set a list up if you weren't even going to look at them!?!?!? Syn, sweetie. I don't know if your behind the contest or not, but your worthless head is up for grabs from the some teen votes you didn't even look at. How friggen dare you??

Do you even realize how many people you dissapointed?? There were actual people pouring their hearts out saying that it would have been awesome to spend time with a GM. And you didn't care, did you? You didn't care that you probably stole someones dream away.

In fact, Tiramiss and Killgrew were probably the worthless GM's off that list. Kill is always writing to people, and hosting events, and Tira is always shoving her face in the spotlight, just so the world revolves around her. THEY HAVE TOO MUCH EXPOSURE. They didn't deserve to BE on that list.

What about the others? Huh? The last time I ever heard from Phoenix was when she was hoping to go to Japan the year before. Raven, I only saw one time, and never again. And I stuck with Mint because I saw she JUST joined the employee ranks, and I thought it would be nice to give credit to someone who wasn't recognized.

To hell with you guys. Seriously. People joined because they wanted some fun. But what's the damn point if your not even going to look their way??? And you people wonder why I don't play here much anymore. I feel more sorry for those that never stood a chance than me who just entered because I thought it would be fun, but knew I never had a chance to begin with.

Yeah, I entered. I also didn't take it seriously. Or, if you read it wrong, you might think I was taking it TOO seriously. But to those people. Man... to be thrown away just like that. Once more, I can't wait to see the fall of PangYa! Global, because their greedy pigs who need to starve.

And that's what I think of this crap.

1 comment:

  1. lol. Who decide who is worthless. If u think they r worthless. Then u r 2. At least they r GM, helping ppl in the game. All u do is complain n complain.

    ReplyDelete