Monday, February 13, 2012

Ice Inferno Closed contest

I'm deciding to do something special since I love you all. And, if this proves to be popular, I may do more in the future.

This will be a contest for this weeks Valentines day. It will be an open tournament for anyone who wishes to enter. One lucky winner will be chosen. The prizes are as followed:


The rules are very simple

  1. Enter Black Papel Free 3 on February 25, 2012, by 03:55 pacific daylight time at the latest.
  2. At around 04:00, I will announce the room opening. It will be labeled Hachi's Ice Inferno. The game will be set for 30 minutes.
  3. At the end of the game, I will screen cap all the people from the result screen
  4. I will then randomly choose one player through http://www.random.org/ and pick a winner there. For example, if the number chooses 19, and that player was in 19th place when the game ended, he/she will win. 
  5. I will come back to BP Free 3, announce the winner and will win the prize. If you leave Black Papel Free 3, you may not be chosen to win!
*If that player does not come forward, or I just so happened to win, I will re-shuffle until we have a winner.
*In the event I happened to disconnect. The first person who screen caps and sends me a link to that result screen will receive 25,000 Pang.

So, tell everyone you know to join. I'm sorry I cannot offer more to more players, but this is the least I can do to say thanks for reading my blog. Dunno how you managed to stay and read this long, but I'm happy for it. Leave a comment below and tell me if your joining. Or leave suggestions on what else I can do to make this event a lot better. I'm counting on you guys to spread the word and make this very enjoyable. I hope to see you there~

No comments:

Post a Comment