Sunday, March 11, 2012

March 11, one year later

Well, today marked the first anniversary of the Japan earthquake and tsunami disaster. Personally, I cannot say much because I wasn't there, but I do remember how scared and worried I was. All I have to say is... wow. The Japanese can definitely pick up where they left off really fast. However, no one in the world can replace the human life that was lost. We honor those today who were lost in this disaster, and those who still suffer in this event.

We are incredibly grateful that Japan gives us so much entertainment everyday. And we sympathize to those who lost their love ones. And we remember their struggle and their power not to give up. A year later, and they are still just as strong, but have been damaged inside their hearts.

So, we still support you, still care about you, and we will continue to pray through the years. Thank you for being strong for us, and we will never forget your struggles you have and will face in the years to come.

ありがとう日本
私たちは決して忘れないだろう


1 comment:

  1. I watched that on the news for hours and hours!!! I sent as much as I could, praying it got to them!! I'm still praying for them<3

    ReplyDelete