Monday, July 9, 2012

Two years, and still kicking


Around this time two years ago did I step in and stayed with PangYa! I could not think of a better milestone than this. From achieving a -29 on Wiz City on Global, obtaining a Vocaloid set in Japan, to just getting into Korea and playing on PangYa!'s most popular server in the world. It has been a great ride, and it's not even half way over.

For my gift to myself will be to go after the new caddies when it comes here the following Wednesday

I will be doing a Special Shuffle, and have a wonderful time. Again, I thank Fox and Kyu for sticking with me all this time, and Esper for being a good friend. And of course my mom, for without her, some of my games would get boring quickly. As for the GM's, here's a nice little "birdie" for you. You all suck, and shouldn't even dare to be called a developer.

These entries are amusingly short, but I don't have cake. So, its not like I can go on for hours talking about my whole career. Trust me, you wouldn't even make it to the bottom. But again, thanks for a great time. I hope to see more exciting times on PangYa! soon~

And in case you weren't aware....
I'm back

No comments:

Post a Comment