Wednesday, July 18, 2012

And you wonder why America is overweight




The moment I saw this little "Spotlight", I thought "There's no way in hell your getting away from me."

So, good old Google decided to promote the most disgusting things we call fast food, and show you how to be even fatter than you already are! How awesome is that? Now, to be fair, I do eat out at them sometimes. But it's usually once every few months so I have plenty of time to get rid of that crap before going back for more. But then you have the "average consumer" which I have a question for you. I'm not so much concerned about your health and weight, so much as; how the hell can you even afford to go back every day?? Even you Starbucks dorks never cease to amaze me that you rather go broke before depriving yourself of caffeine. Like its the end of the world for some of you idiots.

Going off topic... let me try again.

For those that just HAVE to have your 700 calorie burger, NOW you can make your own at home! You don't even have to walk out the door now! How awesome is that?

I'm not making fun of fat people, mind you. I am very touchy on that subject, and rather those that do make fun of them take a saw blade to their tongue right now. I am dumbfounded by those that admit their fat, don't LIKE that they are fat, and they still indulge themselves at Burger King. Thinking they can't do anything about it. Last time I checked... that ain't helping! And I know not all of them do. Some its genetics, and some is stress, and the list goes on. But to those that can do anything to help or stop it, letting America promote shet like "Make your own Big Mac at home" is not going to help. Take your money you WERE going to spend, and go hiking, go swimming, go to Wal-Mart, and circle the store 20 times. God knows those stupid stores are annoying to walk around. So, do it!

My point is, for those that endorse fast food places, and allow ads I don't want to see, .... well... I'll just come right out and say it. COOK YOUR OWN DAMN FOOD! And God forbid its what I showed you.

1 comment: