Saturday, August 25, 2012

My PangYa! record and 10 facts and trivia about me

I haven;t done a PangYa! entry in FOREVER! Anywho, I just wanted to show off my records I have gained since United began in 2011. It's not grand records by any means, but considering two years ago, I was making +9 on Silvia Cannon a lot. So, I'm rather really proud of what I've achieved, and I hope you can respect that. I may do a comparison shot between my records now and my records from Season 4 Delight just to show you how far I've advanced. But for now, here are my current records as of... a few minutes ago.

Little fun trivia includes:

  • I have done a no par run on Pink Wind, kind of West Wiz, Blue Moon, and Ice Inferno.
  • My best record on Special Shuffle Course is -21 with around 2,100 Pang.
  • My best record on Grand Zodiac at a 4x cup is about 94 points with around 3,800 Pang.
  • The highest Pang score I've ever received in one game was on Grand Zodiac with about 54,000 Pang. 
  • My overall goals are to receive -20 points on every course, 100 HiO's, reach Top Master E, and win a gold trophy
  • I have hopped around 50 different Hole in Ones.
  • I have participated in about 80 different GM_Events, disconnected in about 15 of them, and participated in one PGC (1st one) and one qualifying PWC (2010). 
  • I have spent $870 in game since I began, with 22 Points left currently.
  • I signed up for PangYa! on August 13, 2010, but didn't officially start playing regularly until July 11, 2011.
  • First character, caddies, and clubs I ever purchased was Kaz, Magical Voice Clubs, and Tiki


And just for a little fun, here are all my characters in their present form.


I hope you enjoyed it. This surprisingly took some work to make, so it was fun for me. Anywho, I hope you'll see some drastic changes say... next year? lawl, see you soon, guys~

No comments:

Post a Comment